Friday, January 28, 2011

Next Stop of the Bandwagon: My Home

Yes, I jumped on the Ikea Rast dresser redo bandwagon.
I just can't resist the amazingness of the various Rast dresser redos I have seen. For those of you who aren't aware, the Rast dresser is an unbelievable $29.99 at Ikea. It's an unfinished, 3-drawer small dresser and totally awesome.
The possibilities are endless. Here are a few makeovers of this dresser I have been drooling over:
Source
Source
It took me about 30 minutes to put together, and then I immediately primmed her. I'm still working on the final product so I'm going to keep my design plans quiet for now.
My Rast...



2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I <3 Kate Miss' ebony+white Rast nightstands. Sadly, I have no need for any furniture. Probably ever again. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good and top level information there which i admire and wanted to connected with you
    Gazebo NZ and i was going to share it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete