Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Favorite Projects of 2010

I'm jumping on the "favorite projects" bandwagon.

1) Without a doubt my favorite project was my headboard. This was something I wanted to do for a long time and I finally took the plunge and just did it (I don't know why it took me so long!).

2) My chevron entryway shelf is another thing that makes me smile every time I see it.

3) Finding and moving to a new apartment with  some excellent features (balcony, washer/dryer..) is a big highlight of 2010. Moving also brought along the challenge of decorating a new space with the things that fit my previous apartment so well. This is a challenge I'm still working on.

4) And lastly, the work I did on my office area in my bedroom. I fixed up a desk chair, and reorganized the entire area.

I'm excited to continue documenting my projects in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment