Thursday, June 18, 2009

Older projects

I am going to use this blog to record the progress on various projects I do around my apartment and kitchen. First I have a couple older projects, the first being re-painting a little table that my grandmother brought to me in October. It was brown wood, dirty and with water stains. I decided to make it match my living room better with some paint.
I first had a black mixed, and did not like the results. As you can see, it doesn't look black as compared to the black wire structure on it.





























So I went back to the store and asked for a shiny black, and then repainted it. I was not disappointed with the results.


I am quite happy with the results. This was probably my first real project for my apartment.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment