I found this armoire at the local Salvation Army. I think it has a lot of potential, and I had been back several times to look at it when its price was lowered from $90 to $60. I decided that was my cue to buy it, which I did last Saturday. I got it home on Tuesday with the help of a friend and her pickup truck, which was very nice. I want to paint it and replace the hardware, to begin with, and possibly replace the legs.
After work tonight I made a trip to the Home Depot to get some supplies--sand paper, wood filler, a putty knife, hinges, knobs and pulls. When I got home I pulled the doors and drawer front off, took off the hardware and hinges, and put a first coat of wood filler on. I also sanded and primed the top of the armoire. I will be spending more time on this tomorrow night and Saturday!