Friday, June 19, 2009

My Favorite Blogs/Sites

I want to share some of my favorite decorating/crafting blogs. I read many different blogs sporadically.
1. Casa sugar- www.casasugar.com-
Casa sugar is about most things related to having a place to live. Celebrity houses are sometimes featured, sales on furniture and other home goods are posted, along with do it yourself projects, and record of other people's projects. It is updated many times a day, and also often links to other good blogs. This was the first home decorating type blog that I read.

2. www.realsimple.com Real Simple-
Yes, Real Simple is a magazine, but they also have a website that I quite like. Its a bit more about organizing and cleaning than other things I read, but it definitely has inspired some of my projects.

3. www.apartmenttherapy.com Apartment Therapy-
This site is about apartment living. There are different sites for different major cities, although I tend to just look at them all. The city specific blogs are good if you live in that particular city, as they might alert you to sales and new locations for furniture and decorating goods. Theres often DIY projects on this site as well, and photo tours of some damn awesome apartments around the country. This website is great insiriation for arranging and decorating small spaces.

Well, I'm going to stop there for now. Don't worry, there are more that I will post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment