Monday, September 20, 2010

More Painting

With my new open floorplan apartment comes the need for changing up my furniture a bit.  One of the spaces I've had the most trouble with is the dining area. Its big. Much bigger than I need, and bigger than I furniture to put in it. I know that I don't need to feel every empty space, but this just seemed a little ridiculous. 
The dinning area, on the left, with an empty apartment
Shortly after moving in. Random totes still not unpacked.
Shortly after moving in, from another angle.
Eventually, the black table that I had in my living room at the old apartment was placed against the wall facing the kitchen.
Remember this guy?
I wasn't really digging the combination of my light colored table with this black table, so again my $5 gallon of white paint came to the rescue. Prime, 2 coats of bone white, and voila, good as new. Now, to actually hang the mirror on the wall, or leave it leaning like it is now?





1 comment: