Saturday, November 21, 2009

Small Spaces

I realized tonight while talking to people at a party that not everyone has an appreciation for living in small spaces. The word "loft" was tossed around like a dirty word. I was heart broken!




The conversation reminded me about an awesome loft I came across on a website (in stockholm) that for me, is really amazing. It might only be 32 m2 (about 350 square feet) but it looks very livable.


(picture of the living space from the loft bed)

I apologize because this website is not in English, but the pictures speak for themselves.
http://www.alvhemmakleri.se/index.php?page=hem-till-salu&object_id=OBJ17735_1005694042&view=images

FYI- this studio loft is for sale if you're still looking for that perfect christmas present for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment