Here is my room by room punch list. It's still growing.
My focus for May is going to be
- Removing the lava rocks from the garden and replacing with mulch
- convincing Mike its time to start the baseboards
- Possibly getting a new dishwasher
- Continuing to replace outlets and switches throughout the whole house
Throughout whole house:
- Replace lightswitches and outlets with new, white ones- Done about 8 of them! Getting there.
- Replace lightswitch covers and outlet covers
Have GCI outlets installed in bathroom, kitchen;- scheduled for Dec. 22
- Purchase and install programmable thermostat
Purchase and install new smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector New Windows!Details soon.
- Paint trim on new windows- In progress
Replace old gross air vents with new ones Paint Cabinets (in progress)
- replace counter tops?
replace floor- purchased! Installed! Decide on color and paint walls paint trim Install under-cabinet lights
- Replace Fridge, Dishwasher, Range <- New dishwasher is in the works. Current one died last week! :(
Paint Walls "Wild Aster"
- Pick out, buy and Install baseboards
- Paint Trim
Replace carpet with laminate!?? <- Purchased! Waiting to get installed! Hang Curtains Get new Couch
- Hang Art,
mirrors-Still some work to do here
- Hang blinds?
Decide on color and paint walls Paint trim Paint Closet Redo Closet system Hnng Curtains
- Hang art, mirrors
- Replace carpet
Remove shower doors Hang shower curtain paint vanity paint trim Replace or Frame mirror Remove Wallpaper Decide on color and Paint walls
- Clean grout or regrout?
Replace Faucet AND sink! Decide on color and paint walls
- Paint trim
- Replace carpet
Paint paneling white <-!! Details coming!
- fix water damaged walls (probably a contractor will do this)
- replace carpet
- Finish basement bathroom (what a nutty set up!)
organize and set up sewing area replace washer and dryer? Ordered! Delivery Dec. 6th!
Gardens (writing a whole series of posts on the gardens right now)
Prune shrub<- done with help of Master gardener neighbor. Deets soon.
- Remove ugly vine
- Remove lava rocks and
- replace with mulch
- Pick out and plant flowers for two side gardens